+30 2310870670or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All hotels - restaurants
Mantinea is hilly village arrondissement West Mani, Messinia Prefecture. Located at an altitude of 200 m. and in the 2001 census its population reached 180 inhabitants. The economy of the settlement based on olive production and tourism.
Some of the attractions are:
- Gorge Koskaraka / Santavas.
- Katafygi: inaccessible cave with post-Byzantine fortification wall, which was a refuge in case of danger.
- The desert settlement Coca.
- The Church of the Assumption, built in 1720, with remarkable wooden temple.
- The old school, built in 1743-53.
- The monastery of Saranda, built in 1751.
- The church of St. Andrew, built in 1754.